Sunday, June 12, 2011

Gustavo and Mami's Party

Written By Papi.

We went to Walmart to buy a pink bow and a card for Sienna's present. Then we went to Young at Art to celebrate Sienna's birthday. I was making a puppet. I got a tattoo on my hand and my arm. I ate some pizza and fruit punch and played a lot of things around the museum. Payton's shirt was glowing when we went inside a dark room with music and black light. Mami was scared of the black light. Then we sang happy birthday to Sienna. I was a little bit shy because they were having fun and I was sad about everything. I was sad because I didn't have a vanilla cupcake but then Sienna's Grandma gave me a vanilla cupcake and I was happy. I got a box with a lot of toys and candy and played with my friends and then we went home and we went to Sweet Tomatoes with Eduardo, and Papi and Mami and Gustavo.

No comments:

Post a Comment